A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cataldo Cacace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cataldo Cacace is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacace graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cacace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cataldo Cacace MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cataldo Cacace practice?
- Dr. Cataldo Cacace has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cataldo Cacace practices Urology near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and Oradell, NJ.
See Union City Urologists.