A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cacace graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cacace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cacace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cataldo Cacace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cataldo P. Cacace practice?
Dr. Cataldo Cacace practices Urology near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
See Union City Urologists.