A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cedric Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cedric Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cedric Adams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cedric Cordell Adams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cedric C. Adams practice?
- Dr. Cedric Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Cedric Adams practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.