A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cedric Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cedric Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cedric Adams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cedric Cordell Adams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cedric C. Adams practice?
- Dr. Cedric Adams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cedric Adams practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.