A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chian-Huey Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chian-Huey Hong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chian-Huey Hong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chian-Huey Hong practice?
- Dr. Chian-Huey Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chian-Huey Hong practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.