A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chian-Huey Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chian-Huey Hong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chian-Huey H. Hong practice?
Dr. Chian-Huey Hong practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.