A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chian-Huey Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chian-Huey Hong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chian-Huey Hong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chian-Huey Hong practice?
- Dr. Chian-Huey Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chian-Huey Hong practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.