Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico
Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn. Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.