The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico
Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn Hospital Center and Bay Ridge Center. Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Alvin Kane
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.39 mi57
Dr. Yelena Sokolova
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Brooklyn, NY 0.46 mi23
Dr. Dmitriy Burman
Brooklyn, NY 0.58 mi20