A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chona Cudal Fernandez-Gulmatico MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Chona C. Fernandez-Gulmatico practice?
- Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico has 1 office location.
Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico practices Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists.