A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez-Gulmatico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chona C. Fernandez-Gulmatico practice?
Dr. Chona Fernandez-Gulmatico practices Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists.