Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Wathen
Dr. Christian Wathen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mathews, VA, with other offices in Deltaville, VA and Gloucester, VA (and 2 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wathen is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System, Riverside Fishing Bay Family Practice and Mathews Medical Center. Dr. Wathen has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christian Wathen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christian Wathen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mathews, VA.
Dr. John Gretes
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Gloucester, VA 11.22 mi41
Dr. Ronald Haggerty
Gloucester, VA 11.43 mi22
Dr. Kimberly Schlesinger
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Gloucester, VA 12.13 mi20