A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M McMahon MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Christine McMahon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine McMahon practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Baltimore Pathologists.