Dr. David Godfrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Godfrey?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. David Godfrey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Godfrey for OVER a year; In a few words all I can say is that someone needs to clone him. If more doctors of all specialties were as eqipped in education/knowledge, treating every person as an individual and not as a number, patient, kind, giving you enough time so that you understand your treatment and ONE OF THE BIGGEST HEARTS. i was very fearful of the 2 surgeries that I had to have; but praise God, Dr. Godfrey put my nerves at ease and did not rest until my results before and after were great. NOW TO HIS WONDER FULL ASSISTANT Camile Leonard...behind every great doctor is a great staff and Camile is just that. She''s very knowledgeable, patient, kind, sociable and takes your calls; also she does not make you foolish when you ask her questions. AGAIN, SHE IS V ERY SMART. Dr. Godfrey is v ery blessed to have her as his right hand. I have to get someone to drive me from Arlington, Tx to Dallas and it is definitely worth the effort. I would not trust my eyes to anyone else. If I was a rich person I would open up a grant in Dr. Godfrey and Camile's name so that everyone would have the opportunity to experience what TRUE HEALTH PROFESSIONALISM IS ALL ABOUT. Thank you. P.S. Feel free to give Camile a BIG HUG AND RAISE cause she deserves it. I guess I need to stop referring Dr. Godfrey to my friends cause he's become very popular. Yvonne Bartley

September 19th, 2017

Rodrick and Porcha Jones

After visiting an eye doctor that we were not really comfortable with, someone referred Dr. Godfrey to us. We THANK GOD for Dr. Godfrey because without his immediate persistence with my husbands eye care, he would have been blind. Dr. Godfrey took immediate action and my husband was in surgery 2 week after our first visit with him. Not only did Dr. God (eye) as I so affectionately call him for saving my husbands eye, but he was very transparent, very informative with a funny sense of humor. But not only is it just the doctor, but it was his nurse Camille who was our "rock" Camille Leonard treated us like family. I considered my husband her "Patient Husband" because she was very concerned and stern with him when it came to his eye care. She was very gentle, but on point. When I was scared for my husband losing his eye sight, she was always there to make me/us feel better. I could call her and ask her any questions, and she would be right there to answer. She is very informative, with a gentle spirit. I could go on and on about our transition to Dr. Godfrey, Camille and staff, but I know one thing, I wouldn't trust anyone else with his eyes. I was so pleased with their work, that I sent the staff some famous "Tiff's Treats" just to say thank you. So again, Thank you Dr. Godfrey, and thank you Camille for always being on point, on time, and very caring about the health and concern for your employees. We love them!

September 18th, 2017

Wonderfull!

I was there to support (and driver) for my dad's surgery. The staff members, like Priscilla, have been so helpful and knowledgeable about the surgery and the after care. They helped make my dad and I comfortable and at ease with the whole process. Their friendliness and professionalism is why I always recommend Dr.Godrey to friends and family.

September 17th, 2017

Excellent Care

My first visit to Glaucoma Associates and Dr. Godfrey was excellent. From the time I arrived until we checked out I felt that everything was thoroughly explained and there was a great deal of concern regarding my treatment. The thoroughness of the examination was very comforting and his staff very caring. Even the checkout process (Kelly) was amazing. Thank you, so nice to find such a caring group.

September 17th, 2017

I know my mom is in good hands when she goes to see Dr. Godfrey and his nurse Priscilla. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

February 20th, 2017

Dr Godfre;y is a great eye doctor. He is very knowledgable of glaucoma and has performed two surgeries for me. He is positive and explain

October 21st, 2016

Exellent

Thought he was very knowledgeable in his field, and was very caring. And he took time with me to explain what was going on with my eyes and vision. I highly recommend him. Very friendly and helpful staff.

August 30th, 2013

Excellent surgeon and doctor

My mother was his patient for 11 years. Her opthamalogist sent her to Dr. Godfrey on an emergency basis due to her acute diagnosis. We were seen immediately and he told my mother that he would do everything that he could to save her eyesight and he did. Her eyesight was 20/25 until the day she died. We knew everyone in his office. I found them to be friendly and willing to work with my work schedule so that I could take my mother to her appointments. Dr. Godfrey always explained what he was doing, what he found during his exam and was always wonderful to me after my mother's many surgeries as he explained what he had done during surgery. When she died, he sent a sympathy card with a lovely note telling me how much he always enjoyed our visits when we came to the office. If I ever develop glaucoma, I will be going to him to treat it, whether it be mild or acute.

March 5th, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this Dr. to anybody. His biggest problem is that he doesn't listen to his patients because he simply doesn't care (this is including his staff). It was just a waste of time and money.

July 16th, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this doctor at all. He is very unkind.

May 16th, 2012

very compassionate....spent time with me when I have a problem....is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. You can trust this doctor!!!

May 9th, 2012