Dr. David Godfrey MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Dallas, TX

October 21st, 2016
Exellent
Thought he was very knowledgeable in his field, and was very caring. And he took time with me to explain what was going on with my eyes and vision. I highly recommend him. Very friendly and helpful staff.

August 30th, 2013
Excellent surgeon and doctor
My mother was his patient for 11 years. Her opthamalogist sent her to Dr. Godfrey on an emergency basis due to her acute diagnosis. We were seen immediately and he told my mother that he would do everything that he could to save her eyesight and he did. Her eyesight was 20/25 until the day she died. We knew everyone in his office. I found them to be friendly and willing to work with my work schedule so that I could take my mother to her appointments. Dr. Godfrey always explained what he was doing, what he found during his exam and was always wonderful to me after my mother's many surgeries as he explained what he had done during surgery. When she died, he sent a sympathy card with a lovely note telling me how much he always enjoyed our visits when we came to the office. If I ever develop glaucoma, I will be going to him to treat it, whether it be mild or acute.

March 5th, 2013
I wouldn't recommend this Dr. to anybody. His biggest problem is that he doesn't listen to his patients because he simply doesn't care (this is including his staff). It was just a waste of time and money.

July 16th, 2012
I wouldn't recommend this doctor at all. He is very unkind.

May 16th, 2012
very compassionate....spent time with me when I have a problem....is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. You can trust this doctor!!!

May 9th, 2012
GOOD SO FAR
SEEN HIM ONCE, VERY KNOWLEDGABLE

April 30th, 2012
Dr. is cold and clinical. No bedside manner.

February 2nd, 2012
Dr is considered an excellent surgeon. I do not think he has patients best interest at heart, also do not trust him. The office staff is always friendly and courteous. I give their surgery center high marks also.

December 3rd, 2010
On the day of the visit, we were told my dad's physician of several years had past away unexpectedly and that we will be seeing Dr. Godfrey instead. During the majority of the time, the doctor and assistant were carrying on with personal conversations and seemed more interested in that than pay attention to my father (the patient). Extremely poor bedside manners, uncaring tone of voice, seemed arrogant. We will not be returning.

October 26th, 2010
patient
Excellent, as in the doctor's doctor!

October 20th, 2009
Although the staff is courteous, they are always extremely confused (and keep apologizing for doing the procedures at the wrong time - not remembering which room they placed me in...etc. Dr. is super, though!