Dr. David Meltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Meltzer?

June 4th, 2016

Great doctor

December 31st, 2015

Stay away!

Dr. Metzer does NOT conduct the vision exam. A Filipino lady, without any credentials, does a half assed attempt of the vision exam. What you PAY to have done by the DOCTOR! She was wrong. Did not update my prescription. Did not conduct an exam for contact lenses although I specifically requested so during the appointment. The M. D. wanted ME to tell HIM what strength reading glasses I needed! What in the world! Every optometrist, especially an Opthmalogist, conducts this as part of the exam. Nope. Absolutely unprofessional. Requested new prescription for my progressive lenses. Nope. Said he didn't believe in them. Wrote Rx for contacts only after I needed to ask..but still didn't conduct an exam so I'm stuck with a Rx for contacts that are too weak. The glasses I went in with..no new prescription. Too lazy to perform his own vision exam, close up exam..nothing. POOR bedside manner. No introduction. I needed glasses for photosensitivity. What did he prescribe? "Wear a cap" Advice: Stay away from this office. They are all nuts!

July 21st, 2015

Meltzer and the optician are both rude an uncaring. They seem flippant regarding accuracy and give no information during procedures. I have seen them over ten years for convenience sake, and I am a new face to them every time.

February 19th, 2015

Apparently there's a reason it's so easy to get an appointment...

July 10th, 2012

Dr Meltzer has been our opthamologist for more than fifteen years and we have yet to find any fault in either he or his staff. He is a professional in every way and we are thankful to have such a man in charge of our optical health. My wife and I are approaching 80 years of age and we agree that he is the best we've encountered and have great faith in him as our doctor.

April 30th, 2012

TRUSTED OPHTHAMOLOGIST

DR MELTZER IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN. HE IS BOTH TECHNICALLY PROFICIENT AND CARING AND IMPARTS TRUST IN HIS PATIENTS. WHEN MY PREVIOUS OPHTHALMOLOGIST RETIRED, HE SAID TO GO TO DR. MELTZER BECAUSE HE IS AN OPHTHALMOLOGIST'S OPHTHALMOLOGIST

August 25th, 2009

Dr. Meltzer is a very knowledgeable and experienced Opthamologist, and I would highly recommend him.

September 29th, 2017