Dr. Davinder Grover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Davinder Grover?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Best Glaucoma Doctor in Dallas/Ft. Worth

For over four years I've been given excellent care and treatment from Dr. Grover, who is smart, extremely well-educated and very personable. I wouldn't go to any other glaucoma specialist.

September 21st, 2017

Dr. Grover has earned my complete trust

Before I started seeing Dr. Grover all others had told me I should have my non sighted eye removed and get an artificial eye. Dr. Grover told me that if my sighted eye ever lost its vision he would try another transplant on the non sighted eye to try to get Vision. Compassionate, Care and Hope was staring me right in my sighted eye. I saw Dr. Grover who genuinely cared about my sight. 2 years later I feel he looks out for what is best for my sight. This week I also discovered a new Dr. Assistant named Ella . She saw me first and prepared me for my visit with Dr. Grover. She is the first person who besides Dr. Grover was able to walk me thru taking my eye pressure easily. Everything she did was done with gentleness and caring. I will ask for Ella every visit. Glaucoma Associates is where I recommend family and friends to go for personal caring eye professionals. Dr. Grover and Ella are my recommendations for a great visit. I was diagnosed 45 years ago with Glucoma at the age of 25. I also had 2 unsuccessful Cornea Transplants before coming to Dr. Grover. Because of my history I am aware of what good eye care can mean. Florence Marsh Garland TX

September 19th, 2017

fantastic doctor. great bedside manner.

Dr. Grover is wonderful. He explained everything to me appropriately. He reassured me that he could control my glaucoma and prevent me from going bilnd

November 21st, 2015

Top notch!

Top notch doctor. Outstanding in every way.

October 1st, 2013

Dr. Grover has been caring for me for over 3 years. He always takes time to explain things to me in a calm manner. He operated on me as well as other members of my family. He is a great surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone (and do!).

September 6th, 2013

Very compassionate. He took the time to explain things to me in a very personal way. Great physician!

April 9th, 2012

Exceptional

Dr. Davinder is a highly qualified doctor. Very patient and knowledgeable in his field. My husband's eye doctor referred him to us and we are so glad he did. We will refer Dr. Davinder to everyone in need of a great Optimologist.

January 28th, 2010

Excellent Eye Care

I saw this doctor recently and had a wonderful experience. Very professional and even had his staff call me at home to make sure I was okay after my surgery. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with an eye problem.

September 15th, 2017