A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brotherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brotherman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotherman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brotherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Brotherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotherman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brotherman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Peter Brotherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Brotherman practice?
- Dr. Donald Brotherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Brotherman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.