A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Brotherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Brotherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotherman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brotherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Brotherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotherman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brotherman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Peter Brotherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Brotherman practice?
- Dr. Donald Brotherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Brotherman practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.