A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwain Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwain Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwain Fuller, JD, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwain Gordon Fuller JD and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dwain G. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Dwain Fuller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dwain Fuller practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita Falls, TX and Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.