A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Roberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Roberts has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Lee Roberts MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Roberts has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dwayne Roberts practices Ophthalmology near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Hurst Ophthalmologists.