A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Roberts is Poor. Dr. Roberts has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Roberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, TX.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts has 16 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwayne L. Roberts practice?
Dr. Dwayne Roberts practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Ophthalmologists and Hurst Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewayne Roberts, Dr. Duane Roberts, Dr. Dwain Roberts