Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Laura Delgado on Dec 17th, 2015

I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Elena Valor. Her staff is extremely friendly and I only had to wait about ten minutes before going inside. Dr. Valor has such a great bedside manner- she is really a sweetheart. She spent a lot of time with me and was not rushing at all the way many doctors do. I have found my primary care doctor for life!

Very Pleased! Great Doctor! show details Very Pleased! Great Doctor!
by Alina on Oct 5th, 2015

I could not be happier with this doctor. She is not only an amazing doctor but an extraordinary person as well. She goes above and beyond for her patients. I am very satisfied with her and her staff. I definitely recommend her to anyone.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
by Teresa on Sep 24th, 2015

great Doctor, spent a lot of time listning to me . Great experience in general

Jan 19th, 2015

Very unprofessional. Did not even see her. Was seen by nurses. And had to wait an hour

greatest doctor ever show details greatest doctor ever
Apr 3rd, 2014

it had been a while that I had seen a PCP, I have a lot of health issues and see specialist all the time. My insurance now requires referrals so I picked Dr. Valor. I could not be happier, she is amazing and her sftaff was great. I felt so much compassion from her I would recommend her to everyone.

by John J. on Feb 6th, 2014

I came to see the doctor because I was having some issues with my breathing and walking around. Her diagnosis was right on target, she did everything possible to get all my testing done, and my treatment started I feel so much better. Her staff was courteous and got me in withing 25 minutes.

Exceptional Family Doctor show details Exceptional Family Doctor
by Ivonne Garcia on Oct 16th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Elena Valor approximately 10 years. She honors her profession with dedicated responsibility, a wealth of expertise, and sincere compassion. Her knowledge and wisdom is very evident in her work. She takes time to listen to her patients; conducts a thorough physical exam and accurately provides the right treatment to her patients. She truly treats her patients like family and goes beyond her duties to help others in need. The staff is wonderful, warm and professional. I feel privileged to have her as my primary care physician.

unprofessional in every way show details unprofessional in every way
Oct 16th, 2013

They are more concerned with laser hair removal than actual patient health. Would not recommend this practice to anyone. I have been waiting for weeks for someone to get back to me.

Stay Away! show details Stay Away!
Jul 13th, 2012

Just getting a prescription refill from this doctor is like pulling teeth and the office staff is very rude.

No Follow Up show details No Follow Up
Feb 8th, 2012

Doctor ordered testing over a month ago. Never followed up with results. I found out on my own that things were serious and may require surgery. This doctor was not responsible at all.

Dec 6th, 2011

excellent bedside manners. Took time to listen to me about my fathers medical history and was extremely patient with my father who has dementia. did medication changes on my dad that made a dramatic change on his lifestyle. I just loved her