Family Physicians

9240 SW 72nd St
Ste 229
Miami, FL 33173
305-270-3236
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  greatest doctor ever  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2014

it had been a while that I had seen a PCP, I have a lot of health issues and see specialist all the time. My insurance now requires referrals so I picked Dr. Valor. I could not be happier, she is amazing and her sftaff was great. I felt so much compassion from her I would recommend her to everyone.

|  show details
by John J. on Feb 6th, 2014

I came to see the doctor because I was having some issues with my breathing and walking around. Her diagnosis was right on target, she did everything possible to get all my testing done, and my treatment started I feel so much better. Her staff was courteous and got me in withing 25 minutes.

|  Exceptional Family Doctor  |  show details
by Ivonne Garcia on Oct 16th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Elena Valor approximately 10 years. She honors her profession with dedicated responsibility, a wealth of expertise, and sincere compassion. Her knowledge and wisdom is very evident in her work. She takes time to listen to her patients; conducts a thorough physical exam and accurately provides the right treatment to her patients. She truly treats her patients like family and goes beyond her duties to help others in need. The staff is wonderful, warm and professional. I feel privileged to have her as my primary care physician.

|  unprofessional in every way  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

They are more concerned with laser hair removal than actual patient health. Would not recommend this practice to anyone. I have been waiting for weeks for someone to get back to me.

|  Stay Away!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Just getting a prescription refill from this doctor is like pulling teeth and the office staff is very rude.

|  Heather Oksanen  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

I love you as my doctor, however, the past several times I've had an appointment I have either been canceled, or else had to wait an extrordinary amount of time past my appointment. I took a day off work (which is NOT easy to do as a teacher) and scheduled 3 dr. appointments for March 19. At both of the other two doctors I visited, I was seen within 15 minutes of my appointment time. My appointment with you was for 11:00 and I wasn't going to be able to bee seen until almost 1:00 so I had to leave in order to make my next appointment. Also, when I (and other patients as well) rang the bell for help, we had to ring the bell several times and wait at least 10 minutes to even be acnowledged. I am truly disapointed.

|  No Follow Up  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Doctor ordered testing over a month ago. Never followed up with results. I found out on my own that things were serious and may require surgery. This doctor was not responsible at all.

|  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

excellent bedside manners. Took time to listen to me about my fathers medical history and was extremely patient with my father who has dementia. did medication changes on my dad that made a dramatic change on his lifestyle. I just loved her