Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vaughan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Robertson Vaughan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.