A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vaughan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaughan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Vaughan practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.