A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaughan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Vaughan practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Vaughan, Dr. Bess Vaughan, Dr. Bessie Vaughan, Dr. Beth Vaughan, Dr. Betsy Vaughan, Dr. Bette Vaughan, Dr. Bettie Vaughan, Dr. Bettina Vaughan