Addiction Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrists

11980 San Vicente Blvd
Ste 612
Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA 90049
310-826-3180
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Dr, T is a good man.  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Tan for about five years. I have been very pleased with he and his staff. He seems to be concerned about how things are going and any negative side effects re: my meds. His asst. Linda is great. She calls in my Rx for me if needed and is cool about last minute scheduling changes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tan to a friend.

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

at first i though dr tan was stand-off'ish and cold. but once he got to know me, he became very caring and accommodating. his office manager is very nice and returns my calls within 24 hours.

|  The Best  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Tan for years and find him to be one of the most trustworthy doctors. He does not over prescribe and is extremely attentive to your individual needs. I HIGHLY recommend him

|  An Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2010

Dr Tan not only clarified a misidentified diagnosis, but promptly changed my treatment. Unlike my previous psychiatrist, he is concerned about side effects, makes changes to medication and runs labs regularly. He gives out samples regularly so I save on the Insurance copay's. I appreciate his assistant who has handled my difficult insurance prescription prior authorizations. He is a great doctor.