A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hendricks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendricks
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hendricks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hendricks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendricks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George David Hendricks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Hendricks practice?
- Dr. George Hendricks has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Hendricks practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Mineral Wells, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.