A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hendricks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hendricks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendricks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George David Hendricks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Hendricks practice?
- Dr. George Hendricks has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Hendricks practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.