Overall Review

2.7
  • 12 reviews

March 26th, 2016
almost a year have to let people know hes horrible.
I WENT TO THIS DOCTOR FOR PAIN HE TALKED TO ME FOR 1 MINUTE AND HE TOLD ME MAYBE ITS A PROSTATE INFECTIONS I GIVE YOU ANTIBIOTICS and we will see what happens!! HE WAS WRONG MY FOLLOW UP VISIT HE FORGOT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WRITE IT DOWN OR KEEP A LOG, ANYWAY ANOTHER 30 SECOND VISIT HE SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU BUT DO YOU HAVE $3000 FOR THIS TEST I WANT TO PERFORM I TOLD HIM I GOT THE MONEY THEN HE FUMBLED HIS WORDS.....GUARANTEE HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PERFORM ANY TEST .....HE SEES A PATIENT EVERY MINUTE HOW CAN HE DIAGNOSE ANYONE LMAO I NEVER SEEN SO MANY HORRIBLE DOCTORS BUT HE TOPPED IT!!!

February 17th, 2016
Very fustrated
He never answers questions, he rush me out the door with the same pain i had before i went in. 3 times!!!!!

December 25th, 2015
Poor doctor/no knowledge.
poor and quick

October 2nd, 2015
clown
I felt like my experience with dr was horrible. hes a loser cause he rushes you out of the office without caring !!

July 30th, 2015
disappointded
DR. Gmyrek. He is either lazy or has no knowledge or both. I agree he does no testing just keeps guessing.

June 30th, 2015
waste of time!
I seen doctor dr Glenn G. twice, he rushed me out gave a few quick suggestions, no test or anything just to urinate in a cup both times, with no other tests, nothing! , I felt like it was an inaccurate diagnose, and it was a waste of my time. doctors get paid from insurance companies, its really sad that don't take there job seriously.

June 11th, 2015
Grea staff , accurate diagnosis ,east to talk to

May 28th, 2015
poor doctor
he has no knowledge of pain. and he does everything in a rush rush out of the office, poor doctor. most poor doctors use the Obama community plan

April 27th, 2015
POOR DOCTOR

September 7th, 2014
This doctor is cruel and arrogant. I went to him for bladder pain. I was crying in his office because I was in such pain and he just laughed at me and made jokes. He didn't even examine me. I also had a fever of 101 and he said "that's normal". I thought "how could having a fever be normal" He said the pain would go away "someday". I thought I was having a nightmare. I could not believe this doctor was talking to me this way. I left crying. I wanted to ask for my copay back. I was so disgusted.

June 26th, 2011
TURP
Excellent results with TURP procedure, with no retrograde ejaculation.

October 23rd, 2009
Dr Gmyrek is very mean man . Maybe he is nice to patients but NOT to his presonell. NO class at all