Dr. Glenn Gmyrek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Gmyrek?

June 8th, 2017

TOTALLY USELESS.

DR. Glenn Gmyrek is totally useless, does no investigation with your problem, guesses it an infection has usually, prescibes antibotics which is very dangeorus especially if you dont know what it is, this is not a doctor you want to go to if you have issues, cause he does no investigation, its trully very sad, If you dont believe me go see for yourself and decide. from a scale of 1-10 he is a -1000 sincerely.

December 12th, 2016

bad doctor

fast wrong guesses throws you out!!

June 3rd, 2016

Jerk

March 26th, 2016

almost a year have to let people know hes horrible.

I WENT TO THIS DOCTOR FOR PAIN HE TALKED TO ME FOR 1 MINUTE AND HE TOLD ME MAYBE ITS A PROSTATE INFECTIONS I GIVE YOU ANTIBIOTICS and we will see what happens!! HE WAS WRONG MY FOLLOW UP VISIT HE FORGOT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WRITE IT DOWN OR KEEP A LOG, ANYWAY ANOTHER 30 SECOND VISIT HE SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU BUT DO YOU HAVE $3000 FOR THIS TEST I WANT TO PERFORM I TOLD HIM I GOT THE MONEY THEN HE FUMBLED HIS WORDS.....GUARANTEE HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PERFORM ANY TEST .....HE SEES A PATIENT EVERY MINUTE HOW CAN HE DIAGNOSE ANYONE LMAO I NEVER SEEN SO MANY HORRIBLE DOCTORS BUT HE TOPPED IT!!!

February 17th, 2016

Very fustrated

He never answers questions, he rush me out the door with the same pain i had before i went in. 3 times!!!!!

December 26th, 2015

Poor doctor/no knowledge.

poor and quick

October 2nd, 2015

clown

I felt like my experience with dr was horrible. hes a loser cause he rushes you out of the office without caring !!

July 30th, 2015

disappointded

DR. Gmyrek. He is either lazy or has no knowledge or both. I agree he does no testing just keeps guessing.

June 30th, 2015

waste of time!

I seen doctor dr Glenn G. twice, he rushed me out gave a few quick suggestions, no test or anything just to urinate in a cup both times, with no other tests, nothing! , I felt like it was an inaccurate diagnose, and it was a waste of my time. doctors get paid from insurance companies, its really sad that don't take there job seriously.

June 11th, 2015

Grea staff , accurate diagnosis ,east to talk to

May 28th, 2015

poor doctor

he has no knowledge of pain. and he does everything in a rush rush out of the office, poor doctor. most poor doctors use the Obama community plan

April 27th, 2015