Dr. Grant Gilliland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2012
We are sure that Dr. gilliland is a good surgeon, but, his office staff and nurses need a course on courtesy and effeciency. After driving from McKinney to his Dallas office, with appointment card in hand for date and time, we were told that because we were not listed on the computer, we could not see the Dr. After making an additional appointment in McKinney, he removed some additional sutures. we returned two months later, more sutures were removed, but the problems remained. another appointment was made in the surgical center. again sutures were removed. each time the nurses were to call in prescriptions, none was called in. after a long weekend, another doctor in his office called in the prescriptions. the procedure was started the first of February, and the last removal of the leftover sutures was last week. I would have appreciated a short visit with him after the last surgery, but he had already left the office.Would I recommend him. No.

May 7th, 2010
Dr. Gilliland- The greatest Surgeon In The World
Dr. Gilliland performed orbital decompression of both my sockets, and later, performed a third surgery, cosmetic in nature. He is the most skilled physician I have ever known. Words will never adequately describe how I could even come close to thanking him for preserving my vision. He truly gave me my life back. Anyone out there with Graves Disease, he is the guy you need to see, and you WILL know when that arises.I love him and his office staff.

February 21st, 2010
Registered Nurse
He performed orbital reconstruction of both of my sockets due to Graves disease and I know first hand how skilled he is. This is major surgery. A day ...

August 18th, 2009
Dr. Gilliland is the best of the best.
Dr. Gilliland is a fantastic doctor with a wonderful bedside manner! He is wonderful at what he does and truly a specialist in his field. I lost my eye as a child and have had him as a doctor since I moved to TX in 1995. I truly feel blessed to have him and would highly recommend him to anyone because of his knowledge, compassion and skill. Losing an eye is a very traumatic experience and one that needs to be handled with compassion and dedication. You will not find a doctor more dedicated than Dr. Gilliland.