Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon
Oak Lawn
5315 N Central Expy
Dallas, TX 75205
214-750-1962
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  X  |  show details
by B kottman on Jun 6th, 2013

Bradley Kottman reviewed !!!!!! Quality Poor to fair I created this google account because of my experience at this eye center. They cite a 5/5 rating on their website, but I thought, "there's no way," and after reading reviews here, it's clearly a lie. I spent the most for my LASIK, because I needed it done right -- I went to "the best." Result? Right eye 20/20 Left eye 20/50 This was a LASIK nightmare. I'VE COMMENTED SEVERAL TIMES ON THEIR BLOG TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE, BUT THEY'VE TAKEN IT DOWN. Contracts no longer fit in my eyes with my stigmatism, courtesy of lasik. My eyes are very sensitive to light. My mother and I waited all day to get me the procedure, despite them saying it would be a couple of hours. He yelled at his staff during my procedure, commenting on how nervous I still was after the drugs. Dr. Carter then yelled at them for taking too long with something, which as the victim here, I can only assume was the reason my results have been so horrific. Staff service: POOR Result: Very Dissatisfied (and now broke) Find somewhere else for your LASIK, I hear he is great for cataracts, but I wish I'd have read the real reviews before I went in.

|  show details
by An Ex on Apr 9th, 2013

Terrible Dr Worse Dr to work for he is a rasist mean person if you are poor he hates you as a patient if you are rich he will love you. He will write down wrong #s just to make you have surgery T

|  Dr Harvey Carter was the best!  |  show details
by Cynthia on Jan 17th, 2011

Dr Harvey Carter is one of the most professional and skilled eye doctors that I have every met. He really is the best and has the most up to date equipment. He performed my LASIK surgery about 8 months ago and I could not be happier with my vision.

|  Carter Eye Center was Awesome!!  |  show details
by monicacy at Citysearch on Jan 17th, 2011 on citysearch.com

My husband and I got lasik at Carter Eye Center in Dallas Texas last month and we could not recommend a better place to have such an important surgery. My husband went on and on about how great the staff and Dr. Harvey Carter were at the initial appointment, the surgery, and the follow up visit. We had heard good things about them a friend of ours got laser eye surgery here about 8 years ago and she is still seeing perfectly. The nurses explained to my family about how we might be a tad out of it and my family thought that everyone there was very professional and courteous.A week after the surgery, I tested 2020 in one eye and 2015 in another eye. We really are so happy with the results. We would like to say a big thank you Dr Harvey Carter and the staff at Carter Eye Center.

|  Dr Harvey Carter was Very Professional  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr Harvey Carter was very professional when I visited him and I am very happy with my experience at Carter Eye Center.

|  A Service at the Carter Eye Center Optical Department  |  show details
by janlev22 at Citysearch on Jan 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been going to Carter Eye Center for about 2 years. Since I was kid, I have had different eye issue like infections and things of that nature. I first chose them because they are close to where I live but I am really glad that I found them. I go there for my normal yearly glasses prescription but the other day I had an infection in my eye and they were able to see me very quickly. I was so glad because the holidays were coming up and I did not want to be stuck not being able to see a doctor before the holiday. As usual, everyone at the office was very nice and friendly. I am not the kind of person that usually gives reviews but their handling of me getting gin quick before the holidays was something that I wanted to praise them on. I will not go to another place for my eyes. Maybe one day I will bite the bullet and get LASIK from Carter Eye Center but until them, I am very happy with their optical department.

|  Dr Harvey Carter was great  |  show details
by Sally Penride on Dec 28th, 2010

I really had a great experience with Dr. Harvey Carter. The staff at the Carter Eye Center was great and help me out with all of the questions that I had. I was referred by a friend of mine that had LASIK there becasue she had seen a commercial showing Dr. Carter as the Cowboys LASIK surgeon. She figured that if he was good enough for the Cowboys then he was good enough for her. She was right! He was very nice and made me feel at ease. I am very happy with my decision to have LASIK with Dr. Harvey Carter.

|  My experience with Carter Eye Center was Perfect  |  show details
by peneri7000 at Citysearch on Dec 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have been wearing glasses for over 47 years. I do not think that I ever thought that there was a day that I would be able wake up in the morning, open my eyes and just be able to see clearly. I guess that when I was younger, a surgery like LASIK was thought of as way too expensive. I have to thank my husband for the wonderful Christmas present that he gave me!Choosing Carter Eye Center and Dr. Harvey Carter for my surgery was the best decision I ever made. I can not imagine being treated better any where else. The staff was very accommodating to my busy schedule and found opening where they could even thought I had to cancel at the last minute one time. Dr. Harvey Carter made me feel COMPLETELY at ease and the surgery itself was SOOOO quick. I truly would recommend him and the Carter Eye Center to anyone who is interested in getting Laser Eye Surgery.

|  Had LASIK with Dr. Harvey Carter No Complaints Here!!  |  show details
by DallasHarris at Citysearch on Dec 3rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had a very successful LASIK surgery with Dr. Harvey Carter at the Carter Eye Center here in Dallas. The surgery was VERY quickMUCH quicker than I expected, painless, easy, and I have had no side effects at all. I had the surgery about 6 months ago. The staff was really nice and Dr. Carter was nice too. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that wants lasik surgery.

|  Don't Believe the FAKE Reviews  |  show details
by pattiwpage1 at Citysearch on Jun 25th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Don't believe the fake reviews! A competitor in the area is doing this to all of his LASIK surgery competitors! Check out Dr. Tylock or The Evangelista Eye Center's reviews, they are all the same as these reviews! Clearly, these are fake accounts that only showed up to review Dr. Carter negatively and have never posted again. The 2 and 1 star reviews are FAKE and don't believe them. Don't believe me? Look at the other competitors. The reviews are eerily similar.

|  Seeing clearly  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Carter did my LASIK a few years ago and I couldn't be happier with the results!!! He and his staff were amazing and really worked with me financially to get the best results with what I could afford. I would recommend Dr. Carter to anyone thinking about getting surgery, or who just has a question about their eyes.

|  Dr. Carter is a very knowledgeable eye doctor  |  show details
by Dan on Aug 26th, 2008

I was very impressed with his expertise. He has a great reputation

|  show details
by hueygirl on Nov 13th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Harney has been my doctor since Autumn, 1994 as I have Multiple Sclerosis and also Fibromyalgia. I hold him in the highest regard as a physician. He has always discussed with me various options for treatment but then left the choice to me. I like t