Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon
Video profile

Brillant Doc show details Brillant Doc
Feb 8th, 2016

Dr Cater is outstanding in every respect

Excellent eye doctor; awful wait times show details Excellent eye doctor; awful wait times
May 7th, 2015

Dr. Carter is amazing...the best eye doctor around. I had lasik surgery in 2007 by Carter are Center with annual followups over the past 8 years. The only negative is the wait time at the office. Most appointments there is an hour wait with a waiting room packed. They definitely over book.

Jan 19th, 2015

three hour visit

Aug 11th, 2014

Three months after having eye surgery done by Dr. Harvery Carter of the Carter Eye Center in Dallas, I am still unable to obtain my medical records, surgical notes, or test results. This is despite roughly 10 written and phone requests both to Dr. Carter and his staff! I also went to Dr. Carter in an attempt to have him fix a damaged Crystalens caused by my original eye surgeon who implanted it; namely, Dr. Trevor Woodhams of the Woodhams Eye Clinic in Atlanta. In my opinion, these are both eye surgeons to stay far away from!

by An Ex on Apr 9th, 2013

Terrible Dr Worse Dr to work for he is a rasist mean person if you are poor he hates you as a patient if you are rich he will love you. He will write down wrong #s just to make you have surgery T

Dr Harvey Carter was the best! show details Dr Harvey Carter was the best!
by Cynthia on Jan 17th, 2011

Dr Harvey Carter is one of the most professional and skilled eye doctors that I have every met. He really is the best and has the most up to date equipment. He performed my LASIK surgery about 8 months ago and I could not be happier with my vision.

Dr Harvey Carter was Very Professional show details Dr Harvey Carter was Very Professional
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr Harvey Carter was very professional when I visited him and I am very happy with my experience at Carter Eye Center.

Dr Harvey Carter was great show details Dr Harvey Carter was great
by Sally Penride on Dec 28th, 2010

I really had a great experience with Dr. Harvey Carter. The staff at the Carter Eye Center was great and help me out with all of the questions that I had. I was referred by a friend of mine that had LASIK there becasue she had seen a commercial showing Dr. Carter as the Cowboys LASIK surgeon. She figured that if he was good enough for the Cowboys then he was good enough for her. She was right! He was very nice and made me feel at ease. I am very happy with my decision to have LASIK with Dr. Harvey Carter.

Seeing clearly show details Seeing clearly
Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Carter did my LASIK a few years ago and I couldn't be happier with the results!!! He and his staff were amazing and really worked with me financially to get the best results with what I could afford. I would recommend Dr. Carter to anyone thinking about getting surgery, or who just has a question about their eyes.

Dr. Carter is a very knowledgeable eye doctor show details Dr. Carter is a very knowledgeable eye doctor
by Dan on Aug 26th, 2008

I was very impressed with his expertise. He has a great reputation