A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyler
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Tyler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Tyler FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Tyler practice?
- Dr. Henry Tyler has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Tyler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hematologists.