A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tyler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Tyler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Tyler FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Tyler practice?
- Dr. Henry Tyler has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Tyler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hematologists.