Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon
1381 Lake Park Way
Ste 100
Richardson, TX 75080
972-680-2020
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  show details
Nov 22nd, 2013

I and my family have been a patient of Dr.Co for many years. She performed cataract surgery on my husband with the latest multifocal Restore implant. Her bedside manner is great and take time to answer any questions regarding the surgery. My husband is so happy his vision and had recommended Dr Co to all of his coworker. She is an excellent surgeon when come to eyes and vision. I would not hesitiated to recommend her to my friend and relative.

|  Horrible office staff  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

The staff in Dr. Co' s office are rude and condescending. I have been seeing her for a number of years and have never been seen on time. She is always in a hurry. The women at the front desk are rude and argumentative. I am done.

|  show details
Apr 2nd, 2013

I had my fist and last appointment with Dr. Co today! Her staff were not friendly and very unprofessional!! The doctor was so RUDE and very impatient with me!! She did not take time and did not let me ask any questions regarding my healthcare. This was the worst doctor appointment I've ever experienced and I would not reccomend her to any friends or family!!! Horrible bedside manner!

|  UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

DR CO NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH PEOPLE. I FOUND HER TO BE VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. FIRSTLY SHE PERFORMED SURGERY FOR THE SECOND TIME WHEN IT WAS CERTAINLY NOT NEEDED - RECORDS INDICATE THAT THE PRESSURE IN MY EYES WERE ONLY 18 AND 19 YET SHE TOLD ME IT WAS 24 AND 25... SHE INSISTED THAT THE SURGERY BE DONE AND WAS QUITE RUDE AND SHORT WHEN I TRIED TO CLARIFY WHY SURGERY WAS BEING DONE WHEN MY PRESSURE WAS NORMAL. SHE CUT ME OFF BEFORE I FINISHED MY SENTENCE AND WAS VERY SHORT. DURING MY PREP FOR SURGERY I WAS ONLY GIVEN 1 DROP OF NUMBING FLUID IN EACH EYE (NOT SURE WHY I NEEDED IT IN MY RIGHT EYE WHEN ONLY MY LEFT EYE WAS GETTING SURGERY) SO OF COURSE I COULD STILL FEEL EVERYTHING. THEN DR CO CAME IN AND PLACED HER SCOPE IN MY EYE FOR SURGERY AND GOT VERY ANNOYED BECAUSE I HAD BLINKED AND IT CAME OUT OF MY EYE (SINCE I COULD FEEL IT, IT HURT AND WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE). THE SHE SHOWED HER FRUSTRATION AND IRRITATION AND JUMPED UP FROM HER CHAIR, STORMED OUT OF THE ROOM, RAISED HER VOICE AT ME AND STARTED COMPLANING IN THE OPEN PLAN SECTION WHERE HER OPTICAL STAFF WORK. THEN SHE TOLD CHARLIE VERY RUDELY IN FRONT OF ME TO MAKE SURE HE GETS ENOUGH NUMBING FLUID INTO MY EYE AND IRRITATINGLY TOLD HIM IN FRONT OF ME TO USE A SPONGE TO DO IT AND IF IT STILL DOESN'T WORK SHE WILL INJECT THE EYELID, WHICH SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO. WELL, THEY PLACED A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF FLUID IN MY EYE THAT DR CO EVEN COMPLAINED THAT IT WAS TOO CLOUDY TO SEE ANYTHING. NEEDLESTOSAY I WALKED OUT OF THERE LOOKING LIKE SOME KIND OF ALIEN WITH A WHOLE LOT OF BRIGHT YELLOW MUCK IN MY EYE. DR CO SHOULD NOT BE IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE - SHE IS RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL AND INCONSIDERATE OF OTHER'S FEELINGS - SHE FEELS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT EMBARASSING HER PATIENTS. SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOUR QUESTIONS OR WAIT FOR YOU TO FINISH AND DOESN'T PROVIDE ANY ANSWERS INSTEAD SHE SEEMS TO BE ON THE DEFENSE ALL THE TIME. SHE IS IMPATIENT AND INCONSIDERATE AND I WILL CERTAINLY NOT BE BACK AGAIN.

|  Dr Co is an excellent physican  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Co's over over 5 years, she has done lasik surgery on me also my eyelids (very droopy) and recently she did catract surgery on both eyes. I had no down time to speak off with these procedures. Dr Co is a very caring physican, and I would highly recommend her.

|  An excellant choice for eye care  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Co was my eye care doctor for about five years for diabetic care before she performed cataract surgury on both of my eyes. I am beyond happy with her care and with her surguries. On my first eye appointment at my new location, the doctor here stated that the surguries for replacement lenses that Dr. Co performed were the best work that he'd seen in his 30 years as an eye care specialist. Even the staff at the surgury center she uses sang her praises. I'd give her 5 stars if this rating system had a 5th.

|  bad experience  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

Everything seems not to be professional, the staff, the paperwork,.... I waited for more than half an hour to speak to the doctor for less than 5 minutes. The second time I waited for more than an hour to get my glasses picked up. And, they charges a lot from the insurance company for doing almost nothing. I will never enter into such a place.

|  Inconsiderate  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

This doctor has no professional courtesy whatsoever... I arrived ten minutes early for an appointment and left 1 hour after my appointment time without ever seeing the doctor. I mean, I don't wait an hour for anyone!! The topper was that instead of getting an apology later on from this unprofessional doctor, I received a certified letter advising that she would no longer be able to treat my as a patient and to seek another doctor. Wait a minute!! I'm the customer! She can't fire me... I've already fired her! PLEASE find someone who respects your time as much as you do theirs!

|  I can see!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2010

Dr Co saw me over three years ago when she was with 1st Eye Care. I had planned Lasik, but she convinced me PRK was right for me. I had no expectation of being done with glasses after the surgery...just that I'd be able to see better with them. I walked in with 20/90 & 20/200 eyes, and five months later (PRK takes longer to heal than Lasik), I had 20/25 & 20/30 eyes. I not only don't need glasses to see the TV or read a book, I got the restriction removed from my drivers license. Jacqueline Co MD worked a miracle.Write-in praise (can I do that?) to Dr Co's former associate at 1st Eye Care Roger Weikum OD for refusing for years to refer me for surgery -- even to his own associates and despite my temper tantrums -- because the technology hadn't quite caught up with my quirky eyeballs. He repeatedly forbade me to have a procedure that was less than optimal for me, even though he would have profited from it.And Dr Co's results were totally worth the wait.

|  Eye lid lift  |  show details
by H. Downey on Oct 29th, 2009

Dr. Co preformed my surgery in her office. I was able to have the surgery done because of her help with my insurance. She is very personable, skilled and precise. I was VERY pleased with the results as well as her office staff. I would highly recommemd her to anyone.