Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

8230 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 508
Dallas, TX 75231
214-369-0555
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Merritt is helping to correct another doctors MISTAKE  |  show details
by The most compassionate caring Doctor I have ever met on Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Merritt actually met me in his office on Easter Sunday to stitch my eyelid back together. HE has since performed numerous corrective surgeries on my eyelid to try to fix what a horrible doctor did to me. I trust Dr. Merritt and know that he is very knowledgeable and can help with any issue you may have. I will have to see him for the rest of his career/my life for medication and know he will always help :)

|  Eyelid surgery  |  show details
by Evelyne M on Sep 25th, 2013

I was in his office with an elderly parent & he noticed that i had one droopy eyelid, the result of an eye infection. He looked at it & indicated that IF i was interested in correcting he could help me. I made an appt to come back & soon was having the procedure. It was so easy, no pain & I now have too eyes that match. I Could Not Be Happier. I found Dr Merritt to be kind, thoughtful & patient. I was never rushed & he answered all my questions. I highly recommend him & have sent friends & family to him, they were pleased as well. 4 stars in my book.

|  I thought he was good, but..  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Merritt removed hidrocystomas from my eyelids. I thought he was great at the time.After I moved away from Dallas and started using a different doctor, I realized that Dr. Merritt did not use appropriate safety precautions, and did not attend to my comfort during the cyst removal. My new doctor covered my eye with a black plastic cover which protected my eye just in case she slipped with the knife. Dr. Merritt did not do this. Also the black plastic eyeball cover used by my new doctor kept the light from blinding me, which made the procedure more comfortable. So, between Dr. Merritt and my new doctor, I realize he could have done much better - and easily could have slipped and screwed up my eye. A word to the wise...

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

very knowledgeable, great bedside manner.