A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawad Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawad Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawad Qureshi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Qureshi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan