A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Blum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Blum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Richard Blum MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Blum practice?
- Dr. Jay Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Blum practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Highland Park, NJ.
See Highland Park Allergists.