A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Rahimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Rahimian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Rahimian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fetal Version
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rahimian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Rahimian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine Rahimian practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Rahimian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Rahimian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.