A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Winston, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey V. Winston practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Winston practices Ophthalmology near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA and La Habra, CA.
See La Mirada Ophthalmologists.