A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Winston, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winston
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Victor Winston MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey V. Winston practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Winston has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Winston practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.