A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Winston, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winston
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Winston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Victor Winston MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey V. Winston practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Winston has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Winston practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.