Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Winston, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winston
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Winston, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Victor Winston MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey V. Winston practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Winston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Winston practices Ophthalmology near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Brea, CA.
See La Mirada Ophthalmologists.