A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Ackerman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Ackerman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ackerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill L. Ackerman practice?
Dr. Jill Ackerman practices Ophthalmology near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Ophthalmologists.