Ophthalmologist, Surgeon,

6551 Harris Pkwy
Ste 200
Fort Worth, TX 76132
817-423-1800
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2011

I found Dr. Abernethy! She was at Vision Quest before and they wouldn't tell me where she went. Now she is at Nethery Eye Associates in Fort Worth and I'm SO glad I found her again!! I went to her new office and everyone there was awesome. I had my cataract surgery done there and I can't believe how smooth it went and how great I'm seeing with these multi-focal lenses. This is the first time in 60 years that I have been able to see without my glasses or contacts. Dr. Abernethy has a wonderful bed-side manner and always explains things so well, and she is young enough that she won't retire really soon and leave me without an eye doctor.

|  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Dr Abernethy may be a good doctor, I don't know. My eye Dr referred me to her for my cataract so I set up an appointment. At 2PM I entered the waiting room. At 3PM I told them I would not wait any longer and left. No one had come out to say 'sorry there is a delay' or anything else. They have not tried to contact me to apologize, reschedule, or even offer an explanation.

|  Terrific Dr  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

Always friendly as is the staff. She won't let you leave until all of your questions have been answered. I will always go back to her.