A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Leffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Leffler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leffler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leffler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Leffler, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Leffler has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Norman Leffler MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel N. Leffler practice?
- Dr. Joel Leffler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Leffler practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.