A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Leffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Leffler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leffler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leffler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Leffler, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Leffler has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Norman Leffler MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel N. Leffler practice?
- Dr. Joel Leffler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Leffler practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.