A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cohen, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cohen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel S Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joel Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Cohen practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Chatham, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.