A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Cohen, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cohen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Stephen Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joel Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Cohen practices Urology near Madison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chatham, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Madison Urologists.