A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Feder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Feder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Feder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feder graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Feder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Feder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Feder practice?
- Dr. John Feder has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Feder practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bohemia, NY and Merrick, NY.
See Cedarhurst Surgeons.