A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marshall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Marshall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Hospital Atlanta
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Romney Marshall MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Marshall practice?
- Dr. John Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marshall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.