A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Blepharoplasty, Forehead Lift, Malar Aug, Botox, Collagen Inj, Fat Inj, Microdermabrasion, Restylane, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tong has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Tong practice?
Dr. John Tong practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Los Angeles, CA.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Tong, Dr. Evan Tong, Dr. Giovanni Tong, Dr. Hank Tong, Dr. Hans Tong, Dr. Ian Tong, Dr. Ivan Tong, Dr. Jack Tong