A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Tong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Tong practice?
- Dr. John Tong has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tong practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.