A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tong is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Tong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Tong practice?
- Dr. John Tong has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Tong practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Plano, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.