A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wojcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wojcik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wojcik, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojcik graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Wojcik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stanley Wojcik MD and PC is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Wojcik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wojcik has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wojcik practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Allergists and Bronxville Pediatricians.