A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wojcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wojcik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wojcik
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wojcik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wojcik, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojcik graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Wojcik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Wojcik MD and PC is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Wojcik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wojcik has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wojcik practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Allergists and Bronxville Pediatricians.