A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Saad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Saad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine B Saad MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine B. Saad practice?
- Dr. Josephine Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Josephine Saad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.