A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 80 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine B. Saad practice?
Dr. Josephine Saad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.