Obstetricians & Gynecologists

10921 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 703
Los Angeles, CA 90024
310-824-3070
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Doctor paid to promote potentially fatal drug  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

Reichmann accepted $450.000 from Bayer to promote off-label use of Yasmin, a contraceptive drug that Bayer themselves said incurs a several-fold increase in reporting rates for blood clots compared to three other oral contraceptives, and that Yasmins rate of all serious adverse events was 10 fold higher than that of other products.In his report, "[David] Kessler writes that Bayer failed to report safety data to the FDA, engaged in off-label promotion of the pills, AND PAID $450,000 TO A HIGH PROFILE GYNECOLOGIST TO SPONSOR HER BOOK TOUR IN WHICH SHE PROMOTED SUCH OFF-LABEL USES. Presumably women are still being treated by Dr. Reichmann, unawarethat they risk their lives by taking Yasmin.

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
by Katherine on Jan 21st, 2011

I went to Dr. Reichman because she was literally three blocks away from where I lived in Westwood at the time. From the very beginning, my one and only visit to this so-called professional was a nightmare. Her staff was indifferent almost flippant when I came in for my appointment. When I went in to meet with Reichman I sat in her office and she began to ask me several questions about my medical history (which I know is normal). Her demeanor was pretentious and bored. Basically, she did not wish to be there working. She had an air of holier-than-thou which was very off-putting. Reichman is a very bitter, unprofessional woman who was obvioulsy unhappy with her life because of her hate for life. This visit was 5-6 years ago and to this day, I remember her callous disposition. I am glad that there are now ways to share my story so that others can make an informative choice on whether to select her as their gynecologist or not. I have seen, I am not the first to notice her negative behavior.

|  white coat bitch  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

Yes, yes, I know. She's a hot shot television personality. In no way do I impune her knowledge. The problem with Reichman is that she is curt, snippy, impatient, and downright bitchy. Her reputation among the people I associate all say that they've heard of her and would never allow themselves to be talked to as she has talked to them.