inactive

Judith Reichman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 18th, 2016
Very cavalier, nonchalant attitude.
I would not recommend her to anyone.

April 2nd, 2015
Very helpful
Dr. Reichman has been my gynecologist for two years. At each appointment, she has consistently listened to my questions and answered them to my satisfaction. She is very knowledgable and compassionate. She came highly recommended by my internist. Her staff is very helpful and personable.

January 21st, 2011
Terrible Doctor
I went to Dr. Reichman because she was literally three blocks away from where I lived in Westwood at the time. From the very beginning, my one and only visit to this so-called professional was a nightmare. Her staff was indifferent almost flippant when I came in for my appointment. When I went in to meet with Reichman I sat in her office and she began to ask me several questions about my medical history (which I know is normal). Her demeanor was pretentious and bored. Basically, she did not wish to be there working. She had an air of holier-than-thou which was very off-putting. Reichman is a very bitter, unprofessional woman who was obvioulsy unhappy with her life because of her hate for life. This visit was 5-6 years ago and to this day, I remember her callous disposition. I am glad that there are now ways to share my story so that others can make an informative choice on whether to select her as their gynecologist or not. I have seen, I am not the first to notice her negative behavior.