A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karanjit Kooner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karanjit Kooner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karanjit Kooner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooner graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kooner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kooner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karanjit Kooner practice?
Dr. Karanjit Kooner practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.