A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kassim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kassim Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kassim Khan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kassim A. Khan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kassim A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Kassim Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kassim Khan practices Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mineral Wells, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists and Fort Worth Surgeons.