A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kassim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kassim Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kassim Khan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans