Dr. Kathleen Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Murphy?

September 8th, 2015

always late for appointments

April 25th, 2015

Mom of 3

I meet with the DR. she told me I did not have a problem and was to young for surgery anyway I should wait until it gets worse. Thought she was right and maybe I was just wrong but after a year I went to see a Urogynecology specialist he asked me how I was walking around everyday, stage 3 pelvic organ prolapse. She was just way off!!! She did not examine me correctly to see it. I thought going to a woman would be better, she blew me off quicker than any male DR.

April 20th, 2015

Do Not Go to Urologist Kathleen Murphy

She will make you wait hours and will make you come to extra appointments, but never give you a clear diagnose you or tell you the problem. I would wait and hour and half to 2 hours for the appointment, get put in a room for another half hour, and then receive minimal care. She performed a very painful procedure on me without giving me any prior information on it or the necessary pain medication. She signed the form approving the procedure and never gave it to me to sign or the background information paper. I went to another urologist and they helped fix me up in 3 visits, whereas at her office she kept trying to get to to pay for procedures I did not need, after 6 visits I didn't even have any prognosis and was getting worse. When I asked my new urologist about the procedures Ms. Murphy wanted me to have she said she has no idea why Ms. Murphy would do those procedures that they were unnecessary. She also tried to put me on a very limiting diet that turned out to have nothing to do with my condition, she just wanted to make it seem like she was giving me medical attention so I would come back again. She's the worst most uncaring physician I have ever been to. You're literally in better hands any where else.

March 28th, 2015

I saw another urologist for 6 years without a diagnosis. 2 visits and a series of tests I finally had answers thanks to her.

December 1st, 2013

After reading some of the reviews, I felt compelled to add my review. Dr. Murphy is a good doctor and very comfortable to be around. Her diagnosis and treatment are on point, easy to follow, and thorough. Wait time is horrible. i call before my appointments to find out how back logged they are and adjust my arrival time accordingly. I have found this typical of any specialist. The receptionist at the Westfield office could use a lesson in professionalism or get out of the medical field.

May 17th, 2013

Extreme rudeness at Westfield office.

I was treated extremely rude by the receptionist at the Westfield office today....I waited over an hour for an adjustment to my bladder stimulator...only to find that the person who was to adjust the device was never told I was waiting in the office. I had asked the receptionist twice how much longer I would have to wait and was given no answer. I even told her I would have to leave soon and she shrugged her shoulder at me. How can such an uncaring person be allowed to work in the office??

November 27th, 2012

Good once you make it to the inner sanctum!

After waiting 75 mi uses on first visit dr. Murphy was very nice and took her time with me. Second visit I brought a book with me and waited 60 minutes. Just wish the reception area had more comfy chairs!!

October 11th, 2012

former patient

Dr and staff was constantly too busy for any of my needs. Simple transfer of medical records took 4 phone calls. No bedside manner. Apparently if you have google there is no need to go to the doctor - as dr murphy told me to "google" my diagnosis. bad -

August 3rd, 2012

Dr. Murphy is a warm and caring physician with a wonderful bedside manner. She is thorough in collecting data about the patient, and she is an excellent diagnostician. My only criticism is that the time in the waiting room is just too long.

July 3rd, 2012

The office wait time is more than 1 hour. The staff is rude. I went for a test and was never told beforehand how invasive the procedure would be. This was done in her office. The staff told me to drink water when I got there and never told me where to get the water. Dr Murphy did the test and didn't warn me what to expect as she was doing it. I left feeling physically terrible and had to go right to work. If I were forewarned, I would have taken the rest of the day off from work. Unfortunately,I wasn't able to get the time off at such short notice. My next scheduled office visit, the staff called and cancelled my appointment. They rescheduled me and then I had to cancel the next appointment. The staff informed me that Dr. Murphy charges a cancellation fee of $50.00 unless you give 24 hour notice. I told them that if their answering service had answered the phone, I would have given 24 hours notice. I also told them that when Dr. Murphy has me waiting 2 hours, I am going to charge her for my time.I have never experienced such a horrible medical practice. i highly recommend that you stay away!!!!!

October 14th, 2011

Great doctor

The only problem with seeing her is waiting in the office to see her.

April 15th, 2011