A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Moyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Moyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Moyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
- Skirball Health Center
- Toluca Lake Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Lucinda Moyer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Moyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Moyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Woodland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.