A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Shaw is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Shaw, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Shaw has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Joanne Shaw MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Shaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Shaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.