A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Elledge is Good. Dr. Elledge has been reviewed by 33 patients who have provided 30 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Elledge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elledge graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Elledge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elledge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kay Elledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kay E. Elledge practice?
Dr. Kay Elledge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Elledge, Dr. Caitlyn Elledge, Dr. Caren Elledge, Dr. Carin Elledge, Dr. Caryn Elledge, Dr. Catalina Elledge, Dr. Catharine Elledge, Dr. Catherine Elledge