A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kay Elledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kay Elledge, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kay Elledge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elledge graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Elledge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kay Evelyn Elledge MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kay E. Elledge practice?
- Dr. Kay Elledge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kay Elledge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.