Learn more about Dr. Kelly Haithcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Haithcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haithcock
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Haithcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haithcock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haithcock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Komaromy Haithcock MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Haithcock practice?
- Dr. Kelly Haithcock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Haithcock practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.