A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Haithcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Haithcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haithcock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haithcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haithcock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haithcock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Komaromy Haithcock MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Haithcock practice?
- Dr. Kelly Haithcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Haithcock practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.