A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Haithcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Haithcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haithcock
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haithcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haithcock graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haithcock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Komaromy Haithcock MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Haithcock practice?
- Dr. Kelly Haithcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Haithcock practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.