A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Galstyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Galstyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Galstyan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galstyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Galstyan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin G Galstyan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Galstyan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Galstyan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Galstyan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.