A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Galstyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Galstyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Galstyan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galstyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Galstyan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galstyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans