A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Cooper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Pulmonologists.