A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Cooper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Pulmonologists.