Dr. Kimberly Warren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 6th, 2015
100% satisfied
Very professional practice. Entire Plano staff outstanding. Removed cataracts from both eyes and replaced lenses. Unbelievably excellent results and I am very happy with all they have done for me. Even if you don't have cataracts I believe getting lenses replaced are a must for all us over 65's. Everything is so clear and bright now.

February 1st, 2013
Very impersonal
The exams were very thorough however, the wait time was far too long (45 min) since I filled out the paperwork online. For each person that I encountered during each exam, there was no introduction or explanation of each procedure. To be honest, my experience was not a good one because they were so impersonal, including Dr Warren. If it were not for my friend, whom I trust, referring me to Dr Warren, I probably would go elsewhere for my procedure. I hope my next visit will be much better than my first!

April 27th, 2012
Very personable, knowledgable, and willing to answer all questions
Very personable doctor and friendly office staff. Dr Warren and staff all took their time to answer all my questions about Lasik and address any concerns I had. I did not feel pressured whatsoever, and I felt that they were very knowledgable and experienced.

June 29th, 2011
Happy Patient
Dr. Warren and her staff are both caring and professional. I've been going to her for several years.

December 1st, 2010
Rating Dr. Warren
Dr. Warren diagnosed and corrected my cataract problem by implanting Crystalens in both of my eyes. My eye sight in now 20/20 thanks to the excellent work by Dr. Warren. I am completely satisfied with the outcome.

April 16th, 2010
Dr. Warren has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been seen by. Spends a few minutes and runs out the door. No questions answered and no discussion.

July 16th, 2009
Not caring. Defiant when asked about her diagnosis. Seemed in a hurry and not wanting to be "bothered".

April 6th, 2009
great experience
Dr. Warren did my LASIK surgery last year. I see 20/20 and had a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Warren and Key Whitman Eye Center.

March 20th, 2009
license should be revoked
dr warren made a serious error during a surgical procedure ie. tearing both lens sac and iris.Dr was aware of her mistake but blamed patients partial blindness on macular degeneration despite her stating that there had not been a change in this condition in the last three years.Had the physician admitted to the error within the first two weeks before the lens adhered to the torn sac, an experienced eye surgeon could have corrected the problem.As a result of her lack of professional and ethical behavior the patient can no longer drive, sew, read, view television and perform activities of daily living.I would not refer this physician to anyone.