Ophthalmologists

3060 Communications Pkwy
Ste 205
Plano, TX 75093
888-215-1999
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very impersonal  |  show details
by Sharee Hartwell on Feb 1st, 2013

The exams were very thorough however, the wait time was far too long (45 min) since I filled out the paperwork online. For each person that I encountered during each exam, there was no introduction or explanation of each procedure. To be honest, my experience was not a good one because they were so impersonal, including Dr Warren. If it were not for my friend, whom I trust, referring me to Dr Warren, I probably would go elsewhere for my procedure. I hope my next visit will be much better than my first!

|  Very personable, knowledgable, and willing to answer all questions  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

Very personable doctor and friendly office staff. Dr Warren and staff all took their time to answer all my questions about Lasik and address any concerns I had. I did not feel pressured whatsoever, and I felt that they were very knowledgable and experienced.

Jan 12th, 2012

I have been with her for 5 years now. She is an excellent physician. At one time I thought she was a little uncaring on the personal side, but that has changed. I recently had a an appointment with her (December 2011) and was most pleasantly surprised by her bedside manner and personal interaction.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Warren and her staff are both caring and professional. I've been going to her for several years.

|  Rating Dr. Warren  |  show details
by Mr. Arnell Engstrom on Dec 1st, 2010

Dr. Warren diagnosed and corrected my cataract problem by implanting Crystalens in both of my eyes. My eye sight in now 20/20 thanks to the excellent work by Dr. Warren. I am completely satisfied with the outcome.

Apr 16th, 2010

Dr. Warren has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been seen by. Spends a few minutes and runs out the door. No questions answered and no discussion.

Jul 16th, 2009

Not caring. Defiant when asked about her diagnosis. Seemed in a hurry and not wanting to be "bothered".

|  great experience  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2009

Dr. Warren did my LASIK surgery last year. I see 20/20 and had a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Warren and Key Whitman Eye Center.

|  license should be revoked  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2009

dr warren made a serious error during a surgical procedure ie. tearing both lens sac and iris.Dr was aware of her mistake but blamed patients partial blindness on macular degeneration despite her stating that there had not been a change in this condition in the last three years.Had the physician admitted to the error within the first two weeks before the lens adhered to the torn sac, an experienced eye surgeon could have corrected the problem.As a result of her lack of professional and ethical behavior the patient can no longer drive, sew, read, view television and perform activities of daily living.I would not refer this physician to anyone.