A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bernstein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry J Bernstein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Larry Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Bernstein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Allergists and Forest Hills Pediatricians.