A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bernstein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry J Bernstein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Larry Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Bernstein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Allergists and Forest Hills Pediatricians.