A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Taub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taub
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Taub, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Robert Taub MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Taub practice?
- Dr. Larry Taub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Taub practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.