A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Taub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taub
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Taub, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Robert Taub MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Taub practice?
- Dr. Larry Taub has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Taub practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.