- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Taub is Satisfactory. Dr. Taub has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Taub, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taub has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Taub practice?
Dr. Larry Taub practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loren Taub, Dr. Lawrence Taub, Dr. Lorenzo Taub, Dr. Laurence Taub