Learn more about Dr. Laurie Dory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Dory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dory
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Dory, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dory graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Plaza Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Boquet Dory MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie B. Dory practice?
- Dr. Laurie Dory has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Dory practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.