A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Dory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Dory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Dory, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dory graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Plaza Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Boquet Dory MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie B. Dory practice?
- Dr. Laurie Dory has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Dory practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.