- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Dory is Excellent. Dr. Dory has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Dory, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dory graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth
- Plaza Day Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Dory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie B. Dory practice?
Dr. Laurie Dory practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Dory, Dr. Laura Dory, Dr. Laureen Dory, Dr. Lauren Dory, Dr. Laurene Dory, Dr. Lauretta Dory, Dr. Laurette Dory, Dr. Lauri Dory