A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Berk, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Berk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence B Berk MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Berk practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Berk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Berk practices Radiation Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.