A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Berk, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence B Berk MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Berk practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Berk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Berk practices Radiation Oncology near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Tampa, FL.
See Newark Radiologists.