A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Berk, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence B Berk MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Berk practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Berk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Berk practices Radiation Oncology near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Tampa, FL.
See Newark Radiologists.